COVID-19 / Coronavirus Reopening
Our office is now fully reopened, and we are available to provide a full range of services for our patients.
We value the health and safety of our patients and staff, and therefore we have taken significant steps to ensure the highest quality of safe medical care.
1. We have refitted our building-wide heating and air-conditioning systems with special medical-grade HEPA air filters, capable of filtering over 90% of small particles like coronavirus.
2. We have also placed separate medical grade HEPA air filtration systems capable of even greater constant air filtration, in each patient exam room.
3. Masks are required for entrance to our office (this applies both to our valued patients and our staff). Patients should ensure their mask or face-covering is in place before entering the office.
4. Each of our employees will be screened with temperature check and COVID-19/coronavirus symptom questionnaire daily.
5. Patients will be screened at the door with temperature check and questionnaire regarding symptoms or risk factors for COVID-19/coronavirus.
6. Only patients will be admitted to the office; drivers/companions will be asked to provide a cellphone number and to remain in their car during the visit (exceptions made if truly necessary for patient safety).
7. We have adjusted our schedule and rearranged our waiting spaces to allow for proper social distancing.
8. We have instituted procedures for constant, thorough cleaning and disinfection of all areas of our facility.
Dr. Pajka, Dr. Estrovich, and our entire staff look forward to seeing you!