We value the health and safety of our patients and staff, and therefore we have taken significant steps to ensure the highest quality of safe medical care.
- We have refitted our building-wide heating and air-conditioning systems with special medical-grade HEPA air filters, capable of filtering over 90% of small particles like coronavirus.
- We have also placed separate medical grade HEPA air filtration systems capable of even greater constant air filtration, in each patient exam room.
- Masks are required for entrance to our office (this applies both to our valued patients and our staff). Patients should ensure their mask or face-covering is in place before entering the office.
- Each of our employees will be screened with temperature check and COVID-19/coronavirus symptom questionnaire daily.
- Patients will be screened at the door with temperature check and questionnaire regarding symptoms or risk factors for COVID-19/Coronavirus.
- Only patients will be admitted to the office; drivers/companions will be asked to provide a cellphone number and to remain in their car during the visit (exceptions made if truly necessary for patient safety).
- We have adjusted our schedule and rearranged our waiting spaces to allow for proper social distancing.
- We have instituted procedures for constant, thorough cleaning and disinfection of all areas of our facility.